* Drop-in : the pet can stay in his own environment
(usually for cats or dogs who don’t need to walk). The
Nester comes to your place, chek your pet (and make sure
everything is okay), feed, play and cuddle !
* Dog walking : quick stroll or long walk, the Nester walks your dog on regular schedule around your place
* Boarding : a sleepover at the sitter's place, in a welcome and lovely nest.
* House sitting : the pet stays home and the nester moves in
HappyNest suggests to evaluate according to the
personality of your pet, and what you feel will be the
best for your furry friend for the time you are gone.
* Boarding service is best if you need to leave for more than 2 weeks, specially if your pet is sociable and flexible. It's also a very good option if your pet is young, to avoid to get lonely.
* House sitting is perfect for big tribe and very anxious pets that don't like change.
* Drop-in service is great for short period of time, or for pets that are shy and very attached to their environment. A visit is 30 minutes or 1h each time.
* Dog walking would be perfect if you have a crazy week at work coming and you know you won't have time to give your dog the time out he needs.
Because there is nothing better than a talk face to face
to start building trust! It's also the best time to see if
it fits between the Nester and the pet and to talk about
the habits, personality and requirements. Trust your
If you have a dog, you can go on a walk with the Nester to show him / her how to handle your pet on the leash.
For boarding, we suggest to organize the meet and greet at the Nester's place (specially if he/she has other pets) so your furry friend can familiarize with the new environment.
HappyNest will also provide you a checklist to help you with the meeting and so you don’t forget any important topic !
As a owner, you can cancel 48h before the starting date.
If you cancel less than 48h before the starting date,
HappyNest will charge you the fee of the booking.
If your sitter cancels, HappyNest will refund you completely and will do everything to have your back and find a new Nester. As a Nester, you can cancel 48h before the starting date. If you cancel less than 48h before the starting date or during the booking, you must help HappyNest to find another solution.
The payment has to be done at least 48h before the
starting date of the booking by WeChat or Alipay. Both
starting and ending date are included in the total of the
booking, no matter the time of the pick up and drop
Please note boarding house counts by number of nights stayed
HappyNest gets 25% commission fee.
The sitters are taking care of the pets as their owns, but
accidents can happen.
As a Nester, do not panic, contact HappyNest and explain the situation.
As a owner, be sure we will update you reguraly on the problem and solution
Built with Mobirise - Try it